vrijwilligers in het buitenland

Play Along

klik voor meer informatie
straw hats for men

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Play Along -> Het project
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Avery Huxley

BerichtGeplaatst: 03-08-2020 02:47:48    Onderwerp: straw hats for men Reageren met citaat

Welcome to Rambling Business with Rick and Brandon! The only straw hats for men multimedia podcast with Rick and Brandon that gives you Souvenirs like business take-aways, travel tips and a weekly crazy tax tale. Our podcast, web page, YouTube, and Sound Cloud brings you a multimedia view of our podcast with pictures, video and music. In addition, download the souvenirs of Business Take-Aways and Travel Tips from this page.Let me tell you a little bit about Jessica. She is a New York Times Best-Selling Author of the Tapping Solution for Weight Loss and Body Confidence . She's the producer of the "Tapping Solution," the break-through documentary film on EFT tapping.

Jessica Ortner: And once I started to tap on how I felt emotionally I really just got such a shift in my body and I remember taking a deep breath and feeling calm and he's & my brother's looking at me with these wide eyes and I'm like "What?" And he's like, "You just took a deep breath." And I'm like "Yeah." He's like, "You couldn't breath through your nose before. Like you're breathing propeller hat is so much better."We hear about it, there's books about it, but I think sometimes you have to have a personal experience to go, "Wow, this is real." And so that was my first experience and then, like anything, you go on with life and you just forget those things.

I did it once and just kept living my life and cloche hat then I went through a really tough breakup and I was like, "What is that tapping thing again?" And I didn't remember all nine points, I remembered seven and I just used the seven points late at night when I couldn't sleep and then I felt my whole body relax, and then after that I was like, "What?"Jessica Ortner: Exactly so with this new fascination with this technique and seeing that there was a such a community of people who used it all over the world, and there were a lot of case studies and people were documenting it. But I think when you read something online it's different than seeing it.

And that's one of the side projects that wizard hat we love is that we've been working with the community to raise more money and more funding. Because before we thought "You know what, it doesn't matter. All these people have results, this is enough."So lets just focus on tension we might feel in our bodies. So just kind of take a deep breath notice if you have any tension any in your stomach, in your chest, in your shoulders, in your head. Notice that tension and we like to give things a number from zero to ten. The reason we like to use a scale is because often times you can go from a ten to an eight and it's great to know you're making progress.

Dr. Kara Fitzgerald: Yeah, and obviously this wouldn't replace in somebody whose got chronic hypertension, it wouldn't replace medical treatment but it's for the stress-response reducing& that and seeing numbers drop. I have in my practice taken baseline blood pressures and after we move through a session, I'll retake it. Maybe I'll give them a little Hawthorne or I'll give them something in office and then we'll retake it and it can drop. Sometimes it doesn't, but this just seemed like it might be a interesting in-office adjunct tool.And then when it comes to in the moment, you have to experiment with sleep in particular because some people find it really helpful but some people find tapping on the points to stimulate them too much.

What they do instead, what I've heard people do is they start to stimulate the point just by myer hats simply putting pressure on the point so just using your finger and putting pressure on the eyebrow point instead of actually doing the tapping motion.When you are under a lot of stress, even stress around losing weight, stress around your body. Stress creates an over-production of cortisol as we talked about before which is directly related to belly fat. So here you are, stressing about your food and about what to eat but that very stress almost is working against you. It's creating this kind of cocktail to make it [img]https://www.seven-passion.com/images/a/myer hats-248fog.jpg[/img] very difficult for you to lose weight, this hormonal cocktail.[/list]
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Play Along -> Het project Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: